- About Linde Engineering
- Linde Engineering Office Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma (formerly Linde Process Plants, Inc.)
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Representative Office
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Saudi Arabia
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
Part of the Linde Engineering Division, Office Dresden is a global plant engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor. We employ approximately 500 skilled engineers and specialists, also deploying state-of-the-art tools and systems to maximise efficiency.
Combining our world-renowned engineering capabilities, innovative strengths and technical know-how with Linde and third-party process technologies, we guide our clients through their projects, from the conceptual phase all the way to successful operation of the plant.
We have vast expertise and recent references for large petrochemical projects in the Middle East, Europe and Russia, delivering world-scale polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) process plants including product handling facilities, utilities and offsites. We also offer technology-EPC services for other petrochemical projects based on licensed technologies for butadiene or EO/EG plants, for instance.
Linde's tradition of engineering and supply of air liquefaction and later air separation plants for customers in Russia and Ukraine dates back to 1897. Linde is proud to be reliable partner for safe, credible, innovative and energy efficient solutions for customers in CIS since over 100 years.
Customers also rely on us for a variety of low-carbon and clean energy technologies and process plants including solutions for carbon management (oxyfuel and post-combustion), clean electricity from geothermal energy (ORC) and clean syngas from biomass gasification (Carbo-V®).
Our white biotechnology innovations include plants for the production of sustainable C4 chemicals as alternatives to conventional petrochemicals.
Specific services for the implementation of plants in Russia are available through our branch in Moscow and engineering office in Samara.
Air separation plants