For more than 10 years, we have been specialising in UN portable tanks for helium (known as Helicons). Building on our long-standing expertise in cryogenic technologies, these portable tanks are specifically designed to the highest safety and efficiency standards.
They optimise the transportation of liquid helium and ensure trouble-free delivery anywhere in the world – by sea or road. The fact that almost every Helicon that we delivered since 2005 is still in operation bears clear testimony to the performance and reliability of our systems.
- High capacity (volume of approx. 41,000 litres (10,830 gal) in 40-foot ISO frame)
- Low liquid losses
- All stainless steel design for low maintenance and operational costs
- Instrumentation designed for ease of operation
- Compliance with all relevant design codes and approvals such as
- and others ( if required)
- Adaptable design to support minor customer-specific modifications