- Process Plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CCS and CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
Linde Engineering has the skills and experience to execute highly complex processes and mega projects, delivering stand-alone plants and units integrated into petrochemical complexes.
Our portfolio includes aromatics plants for the production of benzene or BTX using extractive distillation/hydrodealkylation as well as petrochemical processes such as EO/EG, butadiene, acrylic acid and derivatives, and refinery processes.Customers can rely on us to execute a wide range of special projects with a high degree of complexity and technology including catalyst preparation plants and recovery plants.