- Process Plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CCS and CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
Pure CO is primarily required for the production of:
Processes for Manufacturing Carbon Monoxide
All processes supplied by Linde Engineering for the extraction of CO are largely based on the company's own technologies, supported by licenses, if required.
With 75 plants world wide for the production of H2/CO, planned and installed by Linde – 17 of which are also operated by Linde – as well as just as many cold boxes for the recovery of CO, Linde is one of the leading contractors in this business segment.
Linde plants provide CO with a purity of up to 99.99 vol.-% and a capacity from 100 Nm³/h to over 30,000 Nm³/h.